Postage and Delivery
Latest Hermes Covid-19 Update
As key workers, the couriers at Hermes are working hard to deliver items right across the country to help people adhere to social distancing and stay at home, as per Government advice. The team are in regular contact with them to update with all procedures, providing them with PPE; and this is being met positively across the country. Please find some helpful information and instructions from Hermes, our core delivery service in the UK, below:
- We are making some changes to the way our couriers deliver parcels to offer 'contact-free delivery' right to everyone's doorsteps. These include:
- Asking customers to choose a safe place for deliveries. Anybody due to receive a parcel should visit the tracking section and choose 'divert' to select a safe place. This can also be done through our app, within the MyPlaces section.
- If a safe place hasn't been chosen but there is somewhere safe to deliver the parcel, then couriers will leave it there, even when there is someone in the property. A photo will be taken and this will be included in the delivery notification email.
- For parcels requiring a signature and in line with our contact-free delivery approach, we will continue to sign on behalf of customers when a signature is required. This happens when a customer has given their name when answering the door – with the courier always remaining at least two steps away. When your parcel has been signed for on your behalf, you will not see this on your email notification but will instead be sent a GPRS confirmation and verification that a signature has been received.
- If there is no safe place available, please be assured that we will always attempt delivery 3 times.
For the latest updates head here.
Wrong Address Disclaimer
It is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure that she or he enters the address correctly. Please ensure the address you are entering is complete and accurate, as we cannot be held responsible for packages shipped with insufficient or undeliverable addresses.
Alive will begin to process your order immediately after you click the PLACE ORDER button. Our system processes orders immediately to distribute products quickly and accurately, therefore we are unable to modify details or cancel an order once it is submitted. There is an opportunity to review the shipping details before committing to placing the order, please review these carefully to ensure they are accurate and correct.
If your package is undeliverable, you will be notified as soon as the package is returned to our facility.
We use Hermes 48 as our delivery service. Our standard delivery rate is £3.95 but if you spend over £15 this is complimentary.
You should receive your item within 2-3 working days. As postal delays can sometimes happen, we are unable to investigate any UK orders that have failed to arrive until 8 working days have elapsed from your order being placed. If this is not the case then please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Please note: if there is no answer at the door when Hermes attempt to deliver your parcel, they will attempt to leave it in a safe place (including outside of the property). It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure that they are in when the parcel arrives. We are unable to accept any responsibility for damage or loss as a result of the customer not collecting the parcel directly.
We are currently unable to provide our regular international shipping service due to the temporary suspension of sanitary shipments to selected locations outside of the UK. We are therefore only able to deliver to the UK at present. Rest assured, we are working hard to provide our usual delivery service, as soon as possible.
Under normal circumstances, we send all international parcels (outside of the UK) on a tracked service as standard for complete customer satisfaction.
A breakdown of relevant pricing for all countries can be found below (scroll to see all costs):
|Hong Kong||Israel||Czech Republic||Canary Islands||Anguilla||American Samoa|
|United Arab Emirates||Japan||Estonia||Bahrain||Antigua||Andorra|
|South Africa||Italy||British Virgin Islands||Cameroon|
|Oman||Portugal||Cambodia||Central African Republic|
|Saudi Arabia||Romania||Cape Verde||Chad|
|Malaysia||Sweden||Chile||Congo (Demo. Rep. Of)|
|Switzerland||Colombia||Congo (Rep. Of)|
|Korea South||Costa Rica||Cook Islands|
|Nigeria||El Salvador||French Polynesia/Tahiti|
|Papua New Guinea||Malawi|
|Puerto Rico||Marshall Islands|
|St. Kitts & Nevis||Micronesia|
|Trinidad & Tobago||Mozambique|
|Turks & Caicos Islands||Namibia|
|Virgin Islands US||Palestine|
Please note: The weight restriction for all international orders is 1kg. Some countries may incur additional customs charges, which will have to be covered by the customer.
We usually expect international deliveries to take anywhere between 10-15 working days to arrive, however, as postal delays can sometimes happen, we are unable to investigate any orders that have failed to arrive until 18 working days have elapsed from your order being placed. If this is the case then please let us know by contacting [email protected].
Sadly, at this moment in time we are unable to deliver to the following countries: Åland Islands, Antarctica, Belau, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Indian Ocean Territory, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, French Southern Territories, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Iran, Laos, Nauru, Niue, Norfolk Island, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Palestinian Territory, Pitcairn, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Helena, Somalia, South Georgia/Sandwich Islands, South Sudan, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Syria, Timor-Leste, Tokelau, Tuvalu, Vatican, Western Sahara and Yemen.
PRODUCT SHIPPING WEIGHTS
|Al!ve Body Recovery Bath Flakes||760|
|Al!ve Post-Workout Body Gel||140|
|Al!ve In-shower Moisturiser||230|
|Al!ve Clean & Shave Shower Mousse||210|
|Al!ve Cooling Shower Gel||230|
|Al!ve Exfoliating Shower Gel Scrub||230|
|Al!ve Hydrating Spray Moisturiser||210|
|Al!ve Energising Body Gel Lotion||230|
|Al!ve Muscle Ease Foam Bath||540|